- It is a liquid food attractant for diptera, specially for Bactrocera oleae, but not exclusive of this species.
- It is a solution of chrystalline diammonium phosphate (NH4)2HPO4 with water and a content of 16% p/p. The optimal concentration for use is 4%: 1 part Bactrotrap liquid 16% should be diluted in 3 parts water.
It is supplied in 25-liter (code 1031), 10-liter (code 1031) and 1.5-liter (code 1072) carafs.
It is necessary to:
- Avoid swallowing.
- Avoid excessive contact with eyes or skin.
- Keep it away from open wounds.
Density of traps:
Average density 60 traps/ha, variable according to crop and period of year.
Traps with BACTROTRAP attractant must be distributed in a uniform way.
Hang the fly trap, previously filled-up with BACTROTRAP LIQUID, facing the south and in the inner crown of the tree, approximately at eye level (1.50 to 1.75 meters).
35-40 days (although it depends on the temperature, humidity and wind). It is advisable to revise some fly traps periodically and when they are detected to have less than 1cm of liquid, proceed to refill it.
HEMITRAP 2180: must be opened to fill the trap up to the level of the side tubes.
MAXITRAP UV XL cone: It is recommended to do it with a backpack atomizer with the nozzle cut out. Introduce the nozzle through one of the side holes as far as it can go. Apply the liquid with pressure. It is not necessary to take down the fly traps. Fill-up totally (up to the level of the interior funnel).
- System compatible with any other technique of plant defense.
- It does not leave waste to olives or other fruit.
- If the level of pest is very high, it is recommended to make an additional insecticide treatment.